● Recognized by Washingtonian Magazine’s Best As a
Top Producer 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
● National Association of Realtors (NAR)
● Metropolitan Regional Information Service (MRIS)
● Broker Price Opinion Resource Certification (BPOR)
● Greater Capitol Area Association of Realtors (GCAAR)
● Washington DC Association of Realtors (WDCAR)
● Northern Virginia Association of Realtors (NVAR)
● Maryland Association of Realtors (MAR)
With more than 18 years of experience in real estate, Andy has always made sure to start each relationship with his clients by understanding their goals and decision-making styles. His approach involves getting to know his clients and then anticipating their needs. Andy aims for smooth transactions, where nothing falls through the cracks and surprises are kept to a minimum.
Andy has helped hundreds of happy clients find more than 300 new homes, totaling more than $200 million in sales. Andy values the relationships he has made and the referrals his clients have given to friends and family—the highest compliment in his book.
In Andy's 25+ years in DC he has lived in Chevy Chase, Wesley Heights, Eckington, Georgetown, and has called SW Waterfront home for many years. He loves experiencing historic charm along with new developments that contribute to the vibrancy of DC's ever-changing city.